Specialty bath products can make you look and feel like a million bucks. However, all too often, these products come with a hefty price tag for very little product. What’s a body care lover to do? Well, you could always make your own products at home.
It’s surprisingly easy to create natural body care in your apartment, using common ingredients like sugar, oil, and essential oils for fragrance. For proof, look no further than this fun and easy Sugar Body Scrub. This scrub is the perfect blend of hydrating and exfoliating, thanks to clay powder, refined sugar, and a unique blend of coconut and jojoba oils. Mix it up yourself and enjoy smooth skin as a result!
Sugar Body Scrub
• 1 1/4 cups sugar
• 1/2 cup coconut oil
• 2 tablespoons jojoba oil
• 1/2 teaspoon clay powder (available on Amazon)
• 5 drops lavender essential oil
• 5 drops grapefruit essential oil
1. Mix your coconut oil and jojoba oil until well combined and smooth. After those are combined, add your clay powder.
2. Stir the clay powder in with the oils until smooth. You should see a tint of the clay powder.
3. Stir the sugar into the clay/oil mixture until combined.
4. Next, add about five drops of each essential oil.
5. Once your sugar scrub is complete, pour it into a jar with a sturdy lid. Label your new creation and enjoy it!
Coming up with new meal ideas can be a challenge. Luckily, Sapphire Apartments in San Antonio, Texas makes it simple by presenting deliciously realistic options, such as this one!