Halloween may be over, but that does not mean you have to rid your apartment home of all pumpkin-related decorations. In fact, this round orange squash is also a natural fit at your Thanksgiving table – and, in turn, your seasonally appropriate apartment décor! This year, allow kids to contribute to your apartment interiors with this simple, child-friendly craft for Apple Stamped Pumpkins. Check out the easy tutorial below.
You will need:
• Apple cut down the center
• Orange paint
• Googly eyes
• Brown and green pipe cleaners
• Hot glue or craft glue
1. Begin by cutting your apple in half. Using a small paintbrush, dab some orange paint on one half of your apple.
2. Carefully press apple, paint-first, down on the paper. Touch up any unpainted parts with your brush.
3. While your painted pumpkins are drying, gather your remaining supplies. Cut your brown pipe cleaners into small stem sizes and twist your green pipe cleaners around a pencil to create a curly leaf.
4. Glue on your stem and curly leaf. You can use hot glue or craft glue, though keep in mind that craft glue will take longer to dry.
5. Finally, attach the googly eyes and any other decorative items. Frame your new artwork or place on the fridge for all to see this Thanksgiving season!
Improve your daily life with help from Sapphire Apartments in San Antonio, Texas. By passing along this information, we hope to provide you with all that you need to live your life to the fullest.