Planning a wedding is no small feat. Between arranging the ceremony and coordinating the reception, you might forget one major detail: establishing your registry. Luckily, there are many online registries that do the job perfectly. Here are 3 of 2021’s best options and a few pros and cons associated with each of them. With this information, you’ll be able to decide which one is best for you!
• If some items are left on your registry, Zola offers a 20 percent discount on anything left to buy.
• Expensive gifts can have their purchase price split up by more than one guest.
• Cash gifts are subject to a 2.5 percent processing fee.
• Zola’s gift selection is more niche than others and can go out of stock quickly.
• Amazon offers extensive gift options that extend as far as the Amazon catalog.
• Guests with a Prime account can quickly ship your gift to you for free, even at the last minute.
• Aside from gift cards, Amazon gives you no option to request cash or honeymoon donations.
• Returns must be handled within 180 days.
• Don’t need any more stuff? Fund your honeymoon or another experience with this service.
• Tell guests how their gift makes your honeymoon possible with description boxes.
• To receive your gift, you’ll pay a 3 percent transaction fee.
• You can’t attach physical gifts to your registry through Honeyfund.
Not only do we take pride in providing our residents with high-quality living at Sapphire Apartments in San Antonio, Texas, but we also believe that it is important to stay in touch. With our weekly tips and advice, we encourage you to stay connected with us.